You aspire to create an innovative marketing and communications strategy for an investor focused on driving consumer revolutions & roll it out on a global scale (Europe, US, India, and SEA) together with a motivated and international team. You want to work alongside best-in-class players in branding & communication, like Oatly, Tony’s Chocolonely, Wakefit, Kopi Kenangan, Hint. You are an energetic, young marketeer, with an intuitive reflex to turn mission-led brands & our team achievements into engaging content pieces. You have an ability to think strategically and execute pragmatically. You relentlessly test, iterate and turn the dials to reach your marketing objectives.
We are looking for a versatile Marketing Communications Manager with an international mindset and the ability to toggle between multiple responsibilities on the level of digital marketing, corporate communications and community management.
- A. Corporate Communication
Brand management: Continue definition and improvement of the Verlinvest brand with the team. Build an omni-channel brand experience.
Corporate Communication: Develop communication/marketing materials (visual and written) for website, e-mailing, corporate presentations and social campaigns. Execute on writing and/or copywriting of online content pieces together with the team.
Public Relations: plan, setup, execution of PR campaigns of Verlinvest and its portfolio companies. Develop relationships with PR agencies in Verlinvest’s key geographies to foster global presence
- B. Digital Marketing
Marketing strategy: Establish online presence across Verlinvest geographies (Europe, US, India, Asia). Define Verlinvest’s SEM/social/campaign strategy. Execute on website strategy and its daily management. Establish a network to enable execution in close collaboration with the Verlinvest
Channel Management: Coordinate design of promotional material and distribute in online and offline channels. Execute on all online marketing campaigns and derive an ROI reporting of the online marketing activity and website.
Digital Content Creation: Lead Verlinvest global digital content creation, leveraging on our great brand content, and with the vision to pass the message that we are collectively driving consumer revolution
- C. Community Management
Community management: define and execute on on- and offline strategies targeting multiple stakeholders around Verlinvest. Build and support these communities of start-up entrepreneurs, portfolio companies, corporate leaders, venture investors, …
How will you achieve this? Through a collaborative mindset and by closely working together with freelancers, agencies, our portfolio companies and the Verlinvest global team
- Work experience in Marketing Communications or similar role, ideally on an international scale
- A genuine interest in the consumer sector, consumer trends, branding, venture capital, start-ups, company building, business, …
- Experience launching community initiatives (e.g. building an online forum, launching an ambassador program, creating an event series, …)
- Solid copywriting, editing and researching skills. Attention to detail and ability to multitask.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English. Additional languages appreciated
- International mindset & experience is a must
- Good presentation skills
- Hands-on experience with web content management tools, ability to interpret website traffic and online customer engagement metrics and understanding of media relations and digital media strategies
- MSc in Marketing, Communications or relevant field
- Flexible location, but willingness to travel & work on global scale!
Submit your application now.
Submit your application now.